Christina Aguilera is a great American Singer; songwriter; actress; television personality; television producer.
Christina Aguilera was born on the 18th of December, 1980 in Staten Island, New York, U.S. Her parents are Fausto Xavier Aguilera and Shelly Loraine. She opted for home schooling to avoid excessive bullying in school. She is blessed with a wonderful soprano voice ranging four full octatives.
She was once married but divorced. She is presently engaged to Matthew Rutler. Christiana has an athletic figure at a measurement of 36-32-39.
She has an estimated net worth of $130 million dollars
Christiana has come a long way as a Singer. The little girl with a big voice has indeed made an appreciable mark in the world of music. Her albums include: All I Wanna Do; Reflection; Nobody Wants to Be Lonely; My Kind of Christmas; Lotus. Besides, she is an excellent TV Presenter and Producer. She has also made great impressions as an actress. She is also an inventor; her products include: lingerie, crayons, ski-wear, handcuffs, ropes etc.
She has been nominated for awards 198 times; to date she has received a total of 71 awards.
- Occupation: Singer; songwriter; actress; television personality; television producer
- Age: 36
- Date of Birth: December 18, 1980
- Place of Birth: Staten Island, New York, U.S
- Gender: Female
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde
- in ft: 5’ 2”
- in kg: 50
- Parents: Fausto Xavier Aguilera and Shelly Loraine
- Boy friend /Spouse: Jorge Santos (2002-2010)
- Partner: Matthew Rutler (Engaged)
- Measurements: 36-32-39
- Ethnicity: Ecuadorian, German, Irish, Welsh, and Dutch ancestry
- Nationality: American