Have you ever used RESET option on your Smartphone?
Yes most of us have done that, in case our Smartphone undergoes a serious software glitch or some non avoidable problems. Most common reason being Smartphone hit by Virus.
Same idea has now been implemented in case of WINDOWS 10, which comes with an option to reset your windows without any software or CD requirements. “Reset Your PC” option provides you with two sub options – “Keep My Files “or “Remove Everything”.
Following are the steps to reset Windows 10:
- First of all you need to click Start button
- Next click on the Settings icon
- In the Settings screen, tap on the Update & security menu.
- Now you need to select Recovery option
- After clicking on same, you will have to select ‘RESET THIS COMPUTER” option.
- Now you will see two options – “Keep My files” and “Remove Everything”.
KEEP MY FILES – WILL REMOVE CORE FILES ONLY
REMOVE EVERYTHING – IT IS FULL SYSTEM CLEAN UP
In remove option, it has two sub options – “Just Remove My Files” as well as “Remove Files and Clean the Drive”
Again” JUST REMOVE MY FILES” IS A PARTIAL CLEAN UP
“REMOVE FILES AND CLEAN THE DRIVE” IS A BETTER OPTION
- Now whatever option, you choose according to your need, your computer will restart few times and reset is thus completed.
- Now a setup screen will appear, in which you have to enter your Country, Language, Keyboard Layout
And Time Zone.
WINDOWS 10 RESET IS THUS COMPLETE