If you are owner of SONY XPERIA TX LT29i and want to update your Smartphone with new version of Software, then you are on the right page.
We will guide you with complete step-by-step processes involved in this up gradation technique. You may require a high speed internet connection and working USB data cable, in order to connect your Smartphone with the desktop.
Before proceeding further with this guide of manual update for SONY XPERIA TX LT29i, kindly read the following very important warnings:
- Do not proceed if you are not sure about what you are doing.
- Do not skip any instruction with your own assumptions.
- In case of any flaw or bug, immediately contact service center.
- Always back up your data, before up gradation
- Keep your phone 90 percent charged at least.
- Do not do anything in haste, some processes may require longer than normal time.
Below mentioned are the steps using which Sony Xperia TX LT29i can be upgraded with Nougat CM14 ROM:
- Download Android 7.0 Nougat CM14 (HAYABUSA) Custom ROM file for your Smartphone on your desktop.
- Next step is to download Gapps software on your Smartphone.
- Open USB Debugging option in your Smartphone. This needs an original USB cable.
- Connect your Smartphone to desktop and transfer both files to your Smartphone.
- Switch off your Smartphone
- Next step is to put your Smartphone into TWRP mode.
- Now you have to select “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” option
- Now click on “wipe cache partition” option.
- Now select “install zip from SD card” option in your Smartphone
- Now you need to select Android 7.0 Nougat CM14 ROM file which you downloaded and transferred to your Smartphone.
- Process of installation will get started in few seconds.
- Follow the same procedure to install GApps on your Sony Xperia TX LT29i Smartphone.
- Now you need to reboot your system.
- Hurray!! Your Smartphone is now upgraded.
Up gradation is easy and simple process, but it requires your kind attention. Do not let your Smartphone idle while updating your Smartphone. Just make sure you are following the procedure mentioned above in this article.
In case of any doubt or problem, do share with us. We are always here to help you.
Have a good android experience.