Do you owe a Samsung Galaxy J5?
Do you want to update your Samsung Galaxy J5?
If yes to both, then you are on the right page. We are here to help you in updating Samsung Galaxy J5 in a step by step guide for the same. This update will imbibe minor changes in your smart phone, along with improved efficiency and enhanced battery performance.
You must follow these guidelines before attempting any updating process. The checklist is as under:
- Do not proceed if you are not an advanced user.
- Do not mix instructions with your own assumptions.
- In case of any flaw or bug, immediately contact service center.
- Always back up your data, before up gradation
- Keep your phone 90 percent charged at least.
Following are the steps which must be followed in order of the series, to update Samsung Galaxy J5 manually:
- Download Android 6.0.1 J500FXXU1BPH1.zip file for your Samsung Galaxy J5.
- Next step is to download Odin on your desktop.
- The next step involves extraction of both files.
- Now you have to enter your Smartphone into download mode that is Samsung galaxy J5. For that you need to press and hold Volume down button plus power button plus home button at the same time. A warning message will be flashed on your screen.
- All you need to do is press volume up button. It will put your phone into download mode. Beware this is the most important and basic step of manual up gradation.
- Now you need to connect your Smartphone with your phone. It is important to mention that you must connect the Smartphone via an original USB.
- Once your phone gets connected, Odin installed in your PC will prompt a message.
- All you need to do is open the Odin on your pc and click on the ‘AP/ADB” option.
- Choose the file namely “.tar.md5”
- Now you need to click on Auto reboot option in Odin.
- The flashing will get started for another five minutes.
- Your Smartphone will now reboot and your phone is updated.
- All this process will take around 10-15 minutes.
Samsung Galaxy J5 is a very good Smartphone with awesome specifications. You need not to be technically advanced, in order to update your Samsung Galaxy J5. Follow the above mentioned guidelines step-by-step and that’s it.