With a change in the era of technology, the television making industry has also seen its positive effects. This is best reflected with a change of the size and technology used in the television sets nowadays. The era of TV’s has now changed and shifted towards the generation of LED TV’s and now everyone wants some piece of it. But, as we all know the fact that, the bigger, the better. So, here we are to present to you some of the best 50 inches LED TV’s of India.
Another great product by one of top leaders of the TV industry, this TV comes with the following specifications:
- It has 1080*1920 pixel HD LED display.
- For the connectivity part, it is equipped with a USB port for use.
- The sound of the TV is given by its 2 speakers of 8W* 2 Sound Output
- Has a Trulife Picture engine with a refresh rate of 60 Hz and edge type panel.
- Moreover it comes with the technology of noise reduction and equalizer, etc.
- It is priced at Rs 45,000
You Might Like to Read:
- Top Five 55 Inches LED TV in India: A Must Have List
- 40 Inch LED Television: A Buyer’s Check List
- 32 Inch Television in India: The Breakthrough List
SONY BRAVIA KDL-50W800B:
Sony is recognized as one of the leading brands in the electronics industry and now this TV of it has:
- A 3D HD LED screen of 1080*1920 pixel display resolution.
- Comes with the USB, HDMI, Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity to let you connect anything you like to your TV.
- The sound is managed by its 2 Dolby Digital sound speakers of 8W*2 Sound Output.
- And also, it has an aspect ratio of 16:9 with 89 degrees of viewing angle.
- It is priced at Rs 89,900
Another great electronics leader is here to bring forth a brand new LED TV with some great specifications like:
- A HD LED screen of 1080*1920 pixel display resolution.
- Supports the connectivity of USB and HDMI cables.
- The surround sound is given by its 10W * 2 Sound Output speakers which are 2 in number.
- The screen has 16:9 Aspect ratio and a wide angle of 178 degrees for viewing.
- It is priced at Rs 56,500.
As we know that VIDEOCON is a well known brand of the TV making industry, so it is again here with its TV having specs as:
- A 1080*1920 HD LED pixel display resolution screen.
- For connecting other things with it, it provides you with USB and HDMI ports.
- Consists of 2 speakers with a 10W*2 Sound Output with a 150/160 degree angle.
- It is priced at Rs 42,900
Philips is again here with its TV having specs as:
- A 1080*1920 pixel display resolution HD LED screen.
- Has 2 speakers of 10W*2 sound output.
- Have connectivity with USB and HDMI cables with a 3000000:1 dynamic Contrast ratio.
It is priced at Rs 44,990