Sports bike has always been a craze among the bikers all over the world. India is slowly becoming a great market of sports bikes. The performance and power of sports bike is all what matters. Here is a list of top 5 sports bikes in India. Let us have a look.
YAMAHA YZF – R1:
Yamaha YZF-R1 was one of the flagship bikes of Yamaha in racing segment with an engine capacity of 998 cc. It has a tremendous maximum power capacity of 198 bhp @ 13,500 rpm. Some of its key features are:
- The mileage of this beast is not too bad, which comes at decent amount of 15 kmpl.
- This bike has gained popularity exponentially due to its unique design and powerful engine.
- This bike has 6 numbers of gears. It comes with a fuel tank capacity of 17 liters. Pretty good for long tracks.
- It comes in two colors: Racing blue and Racing Red.
- It is priced at around Rs. 22, 34,300.
You Might Like to Read:
- Bajaj Discover 150F Review,Specifications And Features
- Bajaj V15 Review, Features and Specifications
- Bajaj Discover 150S Review, Specifications and Features
- Bajaj Discover 125 Review, Features, Specifications
KAWASAKI NINJA ZX-14 R:
It is the most powerful sports bike form the house of Kawasaki with an engine capacity of 1441 cc. Some of its key features are:
- It has a whooping maximum power capacity of 197 bhp @ 10,000 rpm.
- It has 6 gears with a maximum torque capacity of 7500 rpm.
- It has a fuel tank capacity of 22 liters.
- It comes at a decent price of Rs.17, 90, 00.
It was first made in the year 1999 but became available in India from 2007. Hayabusa is a Japanese name which means “peregrine falcon”, that is a bird which flows with tremendous speed. The top speed of SUZUKI hayabusa is 303 km/hr. Some of its key features are:
- It has a maximum power of 197 bhp @ 9500 rpm.
- The maximum torque that can be produced by this bike is 155 Nm @ 7200 rpm.
- It has an average fuel efficiency of 11 kmpl.
- It comes with a 21 liters fuel tank capacity. It has 6 gears in it.
- It has great power and superior performance.
- It comes at a price of Rs. 15, 95,000.
It is regarded as the best light weight street bike. It is powered by a 600cc engine, which is surely not bad. It offers promising ride and power simultaneously. Some of its key features are:
- This bike is must have for sporting freaks, who are just beginner in sport genre.
- It comes with a decent mileage of 19 kmpl.
- It has a maximum power capacity of 82.70 bhp @ 11,500 rpm. Not bad for beginners.
- It has a fuel tank capacity of 15 liters.
- It comes in three colors: Rosso, Bianco and Nero.
- It comes with a price tag of Rs. 5, 53,000.
KAWASAKI NINJA 1000:
This bike is simply monster on road. It has a whooping engine capacity of 10433 cc. It is already very popular among youngsters. It has created a stiff competition in racing niche. Some of its key features are:
- It is one of the flagship bikes from the house of Kawasaki.
- It has a maximum power of 140 bhp @ 10,000 rpm.
- It has maximum torque capacity of 111 Nm @ 7,300 rpm.
- It has a decent mileage of 15 kmpl.
- It comes with a price tag of Rs.12, 87,000.