Eye makeup is the Holy Grail in the beauty world. Once we know the proper tricks for perfect eye shadow look, mascara and brow shaping then we will reach a state which can be easily described as Fabulous.
Check out these top methods which will make you reach the place of perfection for eye makeup:
1. FILLING THE BROWS:
Filling your brows become very easy by following these steps:
- Brush your brows out and up using a spoolie brush.
- Apply the brow color in hair like strokes using an angled brush.
- Blur any harsh marking and put some brow wax.
- In last, apply a brightening concealer underneath your brow to make the brow really pop.
You Might Like to Read: Top 5 Tips For Maintaining Hair
2. APPLYING CAT EYE:
- Take a card or a piece of tape and align it along the bottom of your upper lash line.
- Using the eyeliner, draw a line along the edge of the card or tape.
- After it, line rest of the eye staying close to the lash line.
Here completes a simple trick to apply a cat eye for your eye shape.
3. TIGHTLINE THE EYES:
This technique gives you an invisible eyeliner look while maintaining no makeup feel:
- You just have to fill the gap between you lash and liner using you eye liner and a flat eyeliner brush.
- Fill your brush with eyeliner and by pressing it onto the waterline, wiggle the brush back and forth at the underside of your lash line.
Here is your perfect Tightlining.
4. COLORING THE CAT EYE:
The cat eye is a beauty trend now a days and here is the method to master the winged eyeliner with a pop of colored liner:
- Draw the wing in the outer corner of lid using a small eyeliner brush.
- Draw a slanted line in the inner corner starting from the highest point of the angle.
- If the line is not perfect then smooth it over with your brush.
- Fill in the uncolored portion and finish it by applying the coats of volumizing mascara.
5. APPLYING EYELINER FOR EVERY EYE:
Here is the method for applying eye liner which will give you smooth and sleek lines:
- Using pointed side of eyeliner brush and eyeliner; draw a line of dots near to your upper lash line.
- Create one smooth stroke by blending the dots together using the smudge effect.
- Apply small amount of bright eye shadow at the upper side of your eyeliner to add up a bold flair to your eye. This will give a pop of color to your eye.
And here it is; a perfect eyeliner technique which will make you and your eye look beautiful.
The last and final instructions are general in nature. Follow the natural principle of “Do not overdo”. Yes as we know excess of everything is bad, this principle is equally implied in this field also.