When it comes to gearless scooters, Vespa is the scooter which has given a completely different turn to the scooter industry. It has a complete new design and gave a new choice to people to select from. It is just like a dream come true for scooter lovers. Vespa has launched its various models in the Indian market and they are very much successful in winning customer’s confidence. Its few popular models are:
It’s an amazing scooter with a cool blend of performance and style in it .It is a nice scooter with a long spec sheet to look at:
- It comes in a refurbished design having a stylish split seat mounted over a common opening platform hiding a storage space.
- It is powered with 125cc 4 stroke engine consisting of 3 valve head which makes it a powerful scooter of all time. It is a powerful scooter.
- It has a metal body and enough storage space in front and under its seat.
- It gives a strong mileage of 60kmpl and comes with an 8 liter tank which ensures that you don’t have to stop for any less distance than 400-450kms.
- Its engine can produce a peak toque output of 10.6Nm at 6000 rpm.
It is having a price of around RS. 84,002.
You Might Like To Read
- Honda CBR Series Price, Review & Specifications
- New Suzuki access 125 vs. Honda Activa 125: Spec Comparison
- Mahindra Mojo Price, Features, Specifications
- TVS Apache RTR 200 4V v/s KTM 200 DUKE
It’s a cute Vespa scooter available in two variants i.e. 125cc and 150cc engine. This scooter is really good for city traffic rush having light weight and easy handling. The scooter has the following features:
- It has a contemporary style which includes electric start, pillion foot rest, comfortable seats, two extended rear view mirrors and a modern panel.
- Its 125cc and 150cc variants give an amazing mileage of 60kmpl and 55kmpl respectively. You don’t have to worry about the fuel tank getting empty as its tank can store 8.70 litres petrol.
- The 125cc engine has a single cylinder with three valves and can produce a maximum power of 9.9bhp @ 7500rpm. It can produce a torque of 10.6Nm @ 6000rpm.
- The 150cc engine can produce a maximum power of 11.6bhp @ 8000rpm which results in a torque of 11.5Nm @6250rpm.
- It can run with a maximum speed of 95kmpl and has a smooth handling due to its 110/70-11”; 120/70-10” five spoke alloy wheel and a good suspension.
It is having a price tag of about Rs. 84255.
Vespa is known for its stylish scooters giving a youthful appeal. Thus here is another addition to the company’s profile i.e. Vespa VXL which comes in both 125cc and 150cc variant. The scooter has a long list of wonderful features:
- The scooter has a semi digital instrument console, a round headlight wrapped in chrome and a single side hydraulic shock absorber.
- Vespa promises that the scooter is frugal in fuel efficiency but not revealed anything about the mileage yet.
- The 150cc variant is powered by a four stroke 3 valve single cylinder carburetor which is air cooled.
- It produces 11.8bhp of power @ 7000rpm and a peak toque of 11.5 Nm @ 500rpm.
- It has 200mm ventilated front disc and 140mm rear drum brakes.
It has a price tag of Rs.87582.
All the above mentioned scooters are best in class. They have a promising performance and power. Choose the scooter which is best suited to you. You can go for the top one if you have that much finance in hand. On the other hand there is no flaw in the lower version too. The only difference is in the performance.