Honda is a great automobile company producing a long series of sports bikes. It occupies a large share of Indian market in the sales of these sports beasts. Its bikes are unmatched in power, performance and style which can attract anybody’s attention. Today we will look into depth of one such sporty beast.
One of such sports monster is its HONDA CBR series having some amazing features and specifications. Its few popular models are:
Honda CBR 150R:
Honda has been there for long in the 150cc segment but the introduction of HONDA CBR 150R in the market has shaken its competitors, not in respect of sales but surely in respect of features. It’s a good bike with sporty full cowling, wide tubeless tyres, liquid cooled engine, dual disc brakes and is lighter than its big brother CBR 250R.
- This bike can give a mileage of 42 Kms for every litre of fuel you put in which is really nice for this segment of bikes.
- Smoothness and reliability are the words that can easily go with the name of CBR 150R as its 150cc engine is really good for 13bhp and its transmission is an affair of six speeds.
- This bike can give a flawless ride to the biker as it keeps the centre of gravity low making it a sharp handler.
- This bike has a dynamic sound and is comfortable for long rides too.
It comes with a price tag of around Rs 1.29 Lacs.
You Might Like to Read:
- New Suzuki access 125 vs. Honda Activa 125: Spec Comparison
- Mahindra Mojo Price, Features, Specifications
- KTM 200 DUKE v/s BAJAJ PULSAR AS200
- DSK Benelli TNT 25 v/s KTM 200 Duke
HONDA CBR 250R:
Entry level performance segment demand is catered by Honda through CBR 250R. It’s a neat and impressive bike with the following features:
- It has a sporty cowl which adds to its style and aerodynamic design.
- It is powered by 249 cc liquid cooled injected engine.
- The engine comes with a 6-speed gearbox.
- The bike gives a comfortable ride with its telescopic at front and 5- step adjustable mono shock absorber at rear. Comfort ride is guaranteed.
- The bike gives a good mileage of 29 kmpl and has max power of 26.15bhp.
- It’s a nice bike with a kerb weight of 167kg and has dual disc brakes of 296mm in front and 220mm at rear. Security is an added feature of this bike.
It has a price tag of around Rs. 1.68 lacs.
HONDA CBR 650F:
Honda has introduced in the market its dominating commuter segment bike i.e. CBR 650F.It is a bike with a vast potential in it, offering excellent performance apart from its great styling features and comfort.
- It has an aggressive design with its distinctly designed single headlight cluster.
- Its design is very neat and smart featured with a massive tyre and alloy wheel.
- The bike has an individualistic instrumental fully digital console having dual LCD display panel which are separated by centrally placed turn indicators.
- It has fuel efficiency of 21kmpl. Not bad for such a beast.
- It gives a flawless performance with its 4 cylinder 648.72 cc engine which can give a max power output of 85.8 bhp. The best you can get on street.
- This liquid cooled engine is paired with 6 speed transmission.
- The bike has a power to reach a speed of 100 kmph in a mere 3.81 seconds from stand still position. This will make you go crazy.
- The bike comes with an efficient braking system of both disc brakes.
It is having a price of around Rs.7.60Lacs.
All these above mentioned bikes from the house of Honda are simply superb. They have performance, power and great price.