Hero, a name that you are familiar with, Hero, a name that has with it the trust of every Indian, Hero, a name that an Indian believes in when he plans to purchase a bike, Hero, to summarize a name that is enough to describe itself. And, Passion XPRO is another bike that is here to boost the Passion range in order to raise their sales. This bike name evidently proves that it is the same Passion Pro with some few changes. Some of these changes include a change in its graphic design; some great boosting features are also added to give the bike a trendy and stylish look along with a great mixture of speed, style, efficiency and performance.
The changes in the external features of the bike include a brand new look because of a change in its graphic design along with a contoured tank. But, as we say the main highlight of the Passion Pro X is the sealed VLRA battery, which is a maintenance free battery. Talking more of the features of the bikes, this includes:
- The bike is very economical with a best buy option of Rs 47,852.
- The bike is literally a great economic balance with a 109 cc cylinder engine capacity that gives a very fuel efficient 86 kmpl mileage.
- Moreover the bike gives a boosting power of 8 bhp at a rate of 7500 rpm giving it a maximum torque of 9 Nm at a rate of 5500 rpm.
- The gear shift box of the bike consists of 4 gear stroke box giving power to its 2 valve single cylinder engine and each stroke is a 55 mm of length.
- The bike has a kerb weight of 113 kg, and has a top speed of 100 kmph due to its tubeless tires and a Diamond tubular type chassis. Very impressive.
- Moreover the other features of the bike include a fuel gauge and an analogue speedometer with a service reminder indicator and a digital tachometer along with a trip meter to measure your length of the trip. Good enough for serious riders.
- Talking more about the bike features, Hero motocorp has termed this motor as APSDVI i.e. Advanced Pro Series Digital Variable Ignition. Technologically well built.
- Also, the company says the headlamp of the bike has been upgraded to a trapezoidal multi focal unit in order to improve the rider’s visibility.
You Might Like to Read:
- HONDA LIVO: Features, Specifications And Review
- HONDA ACTIVA 3G: A SUPERB EDITION, Checkout Its Features and Review
- Honda Activa i – A World Class Scooter
- BAJAJ Pulsar 400 – An Indian Beast
Enough of the bike features, now coming onto its sales, it is the second most selling bike range in India after splendor, but the bike has always been a hit since 2001. The reason behind this success is a good overall package that should appeal to a customer that is looking for a motorcycle from the commuter segment and in a way is adding to Hero Motocorp’s sales to a new level. So, all in all we can say that we are getting an atom bomb in a package of a small scale diwali cracker, and this is purely evident from the bikes economical background with a great quality attributes. Hero is committed to bring out the most economical and best in class bikes with top mileage and other characteristics. It is pertinent to mention here that “Hero bikes” are often termed as “Common man’s bike” in India. Just go for this bike and you will never regret your decision. It is the best if you are looking for a cheap and reliable bike, this one is for you.
Zip zap and zoom…Hope you like the review. Happy biking folks.