The technology in television has evolved so much in last few years that people are confused between the long lists of televisions in the market. Some provide great features but durability is less, whereas some are just providing basic features with a long life. Here are some top televisions of 40 inches which might help you in getting a clear picture of the stiff competition in this niche.
This TV has a price range of Rs.21,989-24,500 and it gives a whole new level of entertainment with its features. It has great durability and is filled with optimal features. Some of its key features are:
- One can enjoy stunning picture quality with its 102cm full HD LED screen.
- It comes with 2xHDMI ports which makes it easy to connect laptop to it.
- It gives clear audio quality with its 3.5mm headphone out jack.
- This TV consumes 74W of power and has an amazing Digital Noise Reduction feature.
You Might Like to Read: 32 Inch Television in India: The Breakthrough List
It’s a large 102 cm TV having a price of around Rs.23,989-25,146. It has a competitive price, but has very good features too. Micromax offers a very good sales and support for its products in India. Some of its key features are:
- This TV produces resolution of 1920×1080 pixels and has a refresh rate of 60 Hz to display crispy images.
- One can get surround sound effect with its two 10W speakers.
- It comes with 5 band equalizer and auto volume leveler feature.
- It has two HDMI ports with which one can connect any HDD and USB device to the TV.
It’s a full HD TV introduced by Micromax in the Indian market having a price of around Rs.22,989 and has some really good features in it. It is a flagship model of company in this segment. Some of its features are:
- The TV gives an ultimate viewing experience with its 100cm full HD LED display.
- It produces resolution of 1920×1080 pixels with refresh rate of 60Hz.
- It comes with 2 HDMI and 2 USB ports.
- It’s an energy efficient TV with a power consumption of 60W.
Indian customers have another brilliant TV to choose from which is introduced by Videocon, having a price of around Rs.27,135.The TV is equipped with lots of good features in it. It has a very good feature list. Some of the top features of this model from Micromax are:
- The TV gives a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels with refresh rate of 60Hz giving a clear picture experience.
- It’s a full HD LED TV with a contrast ratio of 1000000:1 (static).
- One can get a theater experience at home with its 10Wx2 speakers.
- It consumes less power with a consumption rate of 90W.
- It comes with 1xUSB, 1x pc audio in and 2xHDMI ports.
This fully HD TV comes in an affordable price of Rs.28,989 and has a long list of spec sheet. It has a very good performance and user experience. Some of its key features are:
- The TV gives a life-like viewing experience with its High Definition 101.6cm display.
- The TV has lightweight and sleek profile with a world-class digital uncompressed audio and video interface.
- It is equipped with a Super Real Visual Engine which uses a picture quality improvement algorithm to give an impressive picture quality.
It comes with 2xHDMI and 2xUSB port allowing the users to connect a host of consoles. This can come handy in many ways.