Micromax is an established brand in the Indian market and it offers various products to the Indian consumer, among which one is the Micromax 32C6150 television set, having a price of around Rs. 15,990. It is a full HD TV with the following specifications in it:
- Display: It is a full HD TV having a display of 81cm (32 inch) which is supported by an amazing screen resolution of 1920 X 1080.
- Dimensions: The TV has dimensions of 735.7 x180 x 482.8 mm (WxHxD) with stand.
- Power: It works on an AC power supply with max. withstand input voltage which is less than or equal to 310vac.
- Audio: The sound support is 16 W having a sound output of 8W x 2.
- Video: Its aspect ratio is 16:9 and refresh rate of 60 Hz with contrast ratio of 3000:1.
Micromax is one of the trusted brand in India. It has some of the best electronic gadgets in the market. It has very good sales and support at backend.
It’s a TV with a slim design and a narrow frame, having a price of around Rs.17,990. The low cost of this television set is making it a grand hit in the Indian market. Some of its key specifications are:
- Full HD Resolution: TV shows a full HD picture clarity on its 81.2 cm LED screen.
- A+ Grade Panel: The A+ grade pure prism panel eliminates ambient light reflection.
- 1:1 Pixel Mapping: This helps in automatically matching resolution of the gadget connected to TV.
- Energy efficient: It saves energy; consuming only 65 watts of power.
- Refresh rate: With 60 Hz refresh rate, it helps in reducing trailing effect.
Panasonic has introduced in the Indian market its full HD TV having a price of around Rs25,990. It is one of the full HD television in this section of the market. It comes from a great company with great features.
- Display: It’s a TV with 32 inch (80 cm) LED display having a full HD resolution of 1920 x 1080.
- Power: It uses a stabilizer to protect the television in case of Regular Voltage Fluctuation.
- Connectivity: It comes with 2xHDMI and 2xUSB connectivity.
- Refresh Rate: It’s an amazing TV with 100 Hz backlight motion rate.
Philips has offered various brilliant TVs in market and this is another one having a price of around Rs. 26,890 with the following features in it:
- Display: This is a full HD 81cm TV supported by resolutions of 1920 x 1080.
- Dimensions: It’s a good TV having dimensions of 740 x 453 x 88 mm (WxHxD) and weight of 5.1Kg without stand.
- Power: It has a power requirement of AC 100-240V, 50/60 Hz.
- Audio: The TV has a speaker output RMS of 10W x 2.
- Refresh Rate: The TV is powered by Picture Motion Rate (PMR): 240 Hz.
It’s a nice TV having a price of around Rs. 29,800 and has some really cool features in it. LG has always been a favored choice of the Indian buyers in this section. LG has provided a promising and unique list of features to its customers.
- Display: It’s a fully HD LED TV with Screen resolution of 1920×1080.
- Power: It is a power efficient TV having power requirement of AC 100-240V.
- Audio: TV is powered by a Dolby Digital Decoder with speaker output RMS of 10w x 2.
Refreshment Rate: It has a refreshment rate of 300 Hz.