Mercedes is surely one of the top luxurious car maker company in the world. In India, though a huge section cannot afford luxurious cars but still Mercedes has gained a respectable market share in the few past years. Here is the list of top 10 Mercedes cars in India:
Mercedes Benz A Class:
A great car to start our countdown. It has power, comfort and safety packed in it. It is an entry level car by the company in India. Features of this car include:
You Might Like to Read:
- The List of Top 10 MUV Cars in India 2016
- The List of Top 10 Tata Cars In 2016
- List of Top 10 Sedan in India 2016
- List of Top 10 BMW Cars in India 2016
Mercedes Benz B Class:
Another entry level model to choose from this giant automobile house. Mercedes Benz can be termed as upgraded version of the last one. Features of the car include:
Mercedes Benz GLA Class:
A car having a raining crossovers will certainly amaze you from its looks with a great interior too. It has a slight greater price tag but the upgraded features suit that. Some key features of the car are:
Mercedes Benz S Class:
It is one of the finest cars in this category having a perfect balance of economy and the features. Some of the key features of this awesome car are:
Mercedes Benz CLS:
It is another big product of Mercedes. It has a great price tag and specifically targeted features for the Indian audience. It has seen a rapid sales in past few years.
Following are some of its features:
- 2143 cc and 3498 cc engine option.
- 7 speed automatic gearbox.
- It has a mileage of 9 kmpl.
- It has a price tag of Rs. 76.50 lakh
Mercedes Benz SLK:
If anyone is looking for Mercedes between 70-90 lakhs, this is one of the best options. This car can give you comfort and the looks are exceptional in this case. Just go for it.
Following are the top features of this car:
- The car comes in 10 different colors.
- It has 2 versions.
- Engine of 3498cc and 5461 cc available.
- Mileage of 12 kmpl.
- It has a price tag of Rs. 75 lakh
Mercedes Benz GL Class:
An SUV types car but mainly works as a MUV along with a great performance which is expected from most MUV’s.
- The car is of 2 engine and 1 transmission
- It is in the price range of Rs 77.50 lakhs to 1.75 Crore.
- 5461 cc engine capacity.
Mercedes Benz M Class:
The car gives a great power and smooth ride in a range of Rs 1.5 crore to 2.49 crore. It is MUV looking type ballistic car. Its key features are as under:
- 5461 cc AND 4663 cc engine capacity.
- Petrol version.
- 7 gear transmission.
- Maximum torque of 1600 rpm.
Mercedes Benz E class:
The car comes in a number of variants and have some really stunning looks making it a well proportioned sedan car. Key features are :
Mercedes Benz C class:
A performance oriented car having a great engines with best comforts. Key features are:
- It has a price tag of Rs 37.90 lakhs.
- 4 versions available
- Maximum mileage of 20 kmpl
Lowest model has 1991 cc engine capacity