There are a lot of Textile companies in India. A textile or clothing company is always essential as they manufacture the clothes and then it is later on designed. What we wear in our daily lives are manufactured in these clothing companies. There are a lot of Textile companies in India that manufactures quality products. These Companies make clothes that are used in the daily life. The fabric is of good quality and also affordable. These clothing companies make sure to look after the needs of the people and produces quality textile products. Here is a list of Top Ten Textile Companies in India
- Mysore Silk Factory: It is one of the best textile company in the country that specializes in Silk Textiles. The main corporate office of the company is set in Bangalore and the turnover is around 17 million USD. It is a government based company and they have given employment to a large number of people.
- JCT Limited: It was founded in the year 1946, and it is one of the best clothing company in the country. It is owned by the Thapar Group and they manufacture quality products and also their clothing showcases ethnicity. The head office is located in Hoshiarpur, Punjab and the turnover is 70 Million USD.
- Lakshmi Mills: It was founded in the year 1910 by G. Kuppuswamy Naidu. It is one of the best Textile industries in the country. Since decades, the company has been producing quality clothing. The main head office of this clothing company is in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. They have around 1000 employees working for them, and the turnover of the company is 27 million USD
- Reliance Textiles: It is one of the best clothing companies in the country and they have their head office in Ahmadabad, Gujarat. The company was started by the textile giant Dhirubhai Ambani and his hard work and dedication made the company one of the best. They have around 5000 employees working for their company.
- FabIndia: Fabindia is one of the best textile companies in the country and they manufacture good quality clothes. They focus on pure cotton and they have around 150 stores across the country and the globe. They have their units set in the rural parts of India so that can provide employment to them and help them earn their living. Their main office is in New Delhi and they have a turnover of around 80 billion dollar
- Grasim Industry: It is a brand of the Aditya Birla Group and it is one of the best textile industries in the country. They produces quality products and they have been changing their styles and patterns according to the new age. It has its head quarters in Mumbai and it is a public sector company.
- Bombay Dyeing: It is one of the biggest clothing companies and it ranks number 5 in our list of top ten Textile Companies in India. The company has been present in this country for over 250 years. It is a public company and it has a turnover of 310 million USD. They make quality products and it is preferred by a lot of people.
- Raymond Industry: It is the Third best Textile company in the country, and they manufacture quality products, which is preferred by a lot of people. The main office of Raymonds is in Mumbai and the turnover of this company is 250 Million USD. It is a public sector company and is very famous across the nation.
- Arvind Mills: It is the second best clothing company in the country and was founded in the year 1931. They have their head office in Ahmadabad and they have around 25,000 employees working for them. The turnover of this company is a 932 Million USD.
- Vardhman Textiles: It is the best Textile Company in the country that manufactures the best clothes for all purposes. They have their headquarter in Ludhiana, Punjab. It was founded in the year 1965 and since then the company never looked back and kept on expanding its business. The turnover if this company is 1 Billion USD and it is also a public sector company.