The IT Companies in India are growing rapidly and they have made a big name not only in India but also across the globe. There are various IT Companies in the country and they offer various services to the people and they have also given employment to thousands of people. Here is a list of Ten Best IT Companies in the country.
- Cyient: It is one of the best IT Companies in the country and they specializes in Outsourcing and they have several clients from various departments like aerospace and defense, consumer, transportation, communication, navigation and many more other clients. The company has also grabbed the ICSI National Award for Excellence in the Corporate Governance. The Revenue of the company is Rs. 1224.49 Crore, a net profit of Rs. 254.91 Crore and the market Capitalization of Rs. 5725.92 Crore.
You Might Like to Read:
- Top 10 Best Famous Schools in Jaipur
- TOP 10 MOTORCYCLE COMPANIES IN INDIA
- Top 10 BPO Companies in India
- Top 10 IT Companies in India
- Larsen and Tourbo Infotech: It is one of the best Software Companies in the Country and it has its main office in Mumbai. The turnover of the company is 650 Million USD. They offer services in various sectors like IT Services, IT Consulting, BPO and Solutions. It has given employment to more than 15000 people. They operate in more than 650 countries and have around 40 offices across the world.
- Mphasis: Mphasis is a Multinational Company and it has its corporate office in Bangalore, Karnataka. It has a turnover of 10 billion USD. They have given employment to more than 40,000 people and they provide businesses in various sectors including IT Consulting and Outsourcing. It is a part of the Hewlett Packard and they specialize in Architecture.
- Oracle Financial Services: It is another best IT Companies in the country. They have a turnover of 650 Billion USD. Their corporate office is in Mumbai and they have given employment to more than 9500 people. They offer various services in the business sector like IT, Consulting and Outsourcing.
- Tech Mahindra Limited: The Company has its headquarters in Pune and was founded in the year 1986. It has a turnover of 1.15 Billion USD. They have given employment to around 50,000 people. They provide business in various sectors like IT, Business consulting and Outsourcing. It is a private sector company.
- HCL Technologies Limited: It is a private sector Company and was founded in the year 1991 and has a turnover of 4.50 Billion USD. It has a corporate office in Noida and they serve in IT, Consulting and Outsourcing. They have given employment to around 84000 people across the globe. They have their offices in around 26 countries.
- Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation: It was founded in the year 1994 by Mr. Kumar Mahadevan. It is a private Sector Company and is a Multinational Company. It has an annual turnover of 8 billion USD. They offer services in various sectors like IT, Consulting, and Outsourcing. The corporate office is in New Jersey, US. It is one of the best IT Companies in the Country.
- Wipro Limited: It was founded in the year 1945, and was founded by Azim Premji. It has its headquarters in Bangalore. It has a turnover of 7 Billion USD. They offer services in various sectors like It, Consulting, and Outsourcing. The Company was initially known as western India Product Limited and later changed its name to Wipro. It has given employment to more than 1, 40,000 People. It has its branches in more than 57 countries.
- Infosys Limited: It was founded in the year 1981 and it s the second best tech giant in the country. It has a turnover of 7.5 Billion USD and they offer services in IT, Consulting, and Outsourcing. it is a private sector company and they have around 75 offices in 30 countries and more than 90 research and development centres in the world.
- Tata Consultancy Services Limited: It is the best IT Company in the country and it has its headquarters in Mumbai. It is a private sector company and has a turnover of 11.7 Billion USD. They have given employment to over 2.5 lakh people across the globe. It has 200 branches in the world and is the biggest tech giants in the world.