Bajaj is a leading brand and name in the automobile sector. Bajaj is known for its economical bikes which have quite distinct features and stylish looks. Pulsar series from Bajaj gave this company a steep boost. It is pertinent to mention about the Chetak series which can be still seen in many households.
Now Bajaj is introducing a new entrant in the market with name BAJAJ V. Bajaj V is said to be a mid range bike with a price tag of Rs.65,000. Bajaj V can break all the records as it has the tag of being made from the toughest warrior of the sea. It can appeal to a larger section of society especially youths, who are always filled with the spirit of nationalism. Bajaj has surely started a new trend in the history of automobile and is hopeful to get the optimal response from the Indian consumers.
Bajaj V is a mid range bike that can deliver the best in class mileage at a fairer price. It has awesome after sales support. Bajaj service is quite dedicate done and is supposed to make it a national trend in coming days. We wish Bajaj V a great success.
You Might Like to Read:
- The List of Best 5 Scooty in the Range of Rs 50,000- 60,000
- List of Top 10 Most Popular Bikes in India 2016
- The List of Top 10 Most Popular SCOOTY in India
- Mahindra Gusto 125cc: First Ride Review in India 2016
Here are some of the Key Features of BAJAJ V:
- It has a 150 cc engine, which is quite good and can sustain a good pressure. Single cylinder engine with Air cooled DTS-I technology. It can give a specific output up to 80 bhp per liter.
- Bajaj V can produce a maximum torque up to 5550 rpm.
- It can have a maximum power of 7500 rpm. It has a 5 speed transmission along with Wet multi plate type clutch.
- It is said to have 5 gears in it. It has very good telescopic suspension in it. The rear suspension is gas filled (Twin spring loaded type).
- It has an outstanding ground clearance of 165 mm. It has superior quality alloy wheels in it.
- It is supposed to have a net weight of 135 kilograms. The overall length of this bike is 2044 mm. The seat height is expected to be 780 mm from the ground.
- The fuel tank capacity of Bajaj V is 13 liters with fuel reserve capacity of 1.7 liters.
- The mileage of Bajaj V is quite remarkable and is set to be 70-75 kmpl. In city it can give a mileage up to 50 kmpl and on highways it can go up to 60 kmpl. The fuel gauge provided in the panel is LED type.
- It will have two variants: ebony black and pearl white.
Bajaj V is made from the metal of INS Vikrant, which was once glory of mighty Indian Navy. It is being branded as the same. V stands for Vikrant.
At present Bajaj V is termed to be limited edition with some 20,000 units to produce in first phase. The INS Vikrant tag to this bike will surely make it one of the best bikes of this segment. It has almost all the necessary things and add ons which a biker expect at such an economical price. This bike has surely a great potential.